Tuesday, October 12, 2010

boring3...and still boring


still got few days until i goin baack to uia...
and i feel so freakin bored rite now....
things that i do to make myself happy....

blogging...facebooking....
yeah...everyday....

but now....
i feel bored with FB....
ugh...cn i do anything else???
help me anyone......
FB make me boring.....if i online everyday.....
can i do anything else while i'm stying home......

i can't think....
so the best thing that wont make me feel really...really...really...really.....bored is
blogging...
yeah...i cn write anything here.....
if something pop up in my mind...i just write it down..... even though my story is not interesting..hehehe...sorry....













2 comments:

Zulfahmi Abidin said...

so start blogging al the time..at the same times u enhance your knowledge by reading other information.rite?? keep ping-ing to let others know bout ur blog.ok..i'm just jump into this blog world just a couple weeks ago.hope that you cant teach me and comment any bad things on my blog to keep my readers comfort to blogwalking..tengs for visiting my blog also...

famouslastword^^ said...

orite..thanx for the advice.....
insyaALLAH i will...xD